Oh joy!!

Oh joy!!

Postby LeahHight » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:15 pm

So I was in Milan with Joy models for approximately 2 months, in April, May, and part of June. It was an overall pleasent experience once you get over the Italian men hollaring at you, and the old women staring if you arent in the latest fasions. Joy was nice and seemed to be working pretty hard for me. Although I went in what I guess was thier off season so there was not much work but lots of models. Joy always helped me when I asked and made sure to give me my castings the night before like any other agency. But there is severe mis-communication amoung the board itself and you have to take it upon yourself to push them to follow up with clients and get images from photographers you work with. It is now July and I still have yet to recieve images from a shoot I did back in May and they refuse to respond to my emails. So overall I am not to entirely impressed with Joy since They have had no contact with me and I have yet to recieve photographs from a test I did out there with a photographer.

:ugeek:
Leah Hight
LeahHight

Return to JOY